Motorhome Parking Facility
Motorhome parking is not yet available for the 2018 Event.
190 Church Road, Taradale, Hawke’s Bay.
All motorhome sites are not yet available for the 2018 Event.
2017 Motorhome Information
Please include your name, contact and vehicle details. You will be contacted if your vehicle suits an available site.
Facility is suitable for Motorhomes Only, unfortunately we cannot accommodate Caravans/Articulated Vehicles.
- 2 NIGHT STAY - Fri 7 Apr & Sat 8 Apr - $200.00*
- 1 NIGHT STAY - Sat 8 Apr - $125.00*
(*) Credit Card charges may apply
Average Site Size is 5m x 12m:
- Note: Vehicles and Awnings may not enter into a .5m perimeter structure free zone within your site.
- Friday - Gates open 3:00pm - NOTE: No entry on Friday after 6:00pm
- Saturday - Gates open 8:00am
- Sunday - Must vacate the Site by midday
Entry and Exit
- Motorhomes are to enter from the Southern End of Church Road into Gate 5. This area is secure with perimeter fencing and will have Security patrolling the area regularly.
- There are no powered sites, please be sure you are completely self-sufficient.
Water and Waste Facilities
- There are no Water or Waste facilities on site, please be sure you are completely self-sufficient.
- You may use toilets that are assigned to this area.
- Generators can be used as long as their noise level does not exceed appropriate comfort level of neighbouring vehicle. Note: Concert management reserve the right to instruct shutdown.
- All guests must be respectful at all times to each other and no noise that may offend other guests is permitted. Quiet time kicks in at Midnight.
- Open Fires are not permitted, use only approved barbeques.
Waste and Rubbish;
- What you bring with you leaves with you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Members are given an exclusive booking periods prior to tickets being made available to the general public.
Mission Estate Concert Date announced!
- Saturday, 17 March 2018 -
16 Oct 17 -
We are very pleased to announce the 2018 Mission Estate Concert is confirmed for Saturday 17 March.